(Image source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/france/paris/)
1) Paris, France: Been a dream most of my life to go to Paris, eat pastries from a traditional French bakery and attend Paris fashion week.
(Image source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/greece/cyclades/santorini/)
2) Santorini, Greece: Amazing Greek food, clear waters and a great party life, I plan to go on a Greek island hopping tour to see all the amazing islands that Greece has to offer.
3) Bora Bora: This place is known for its clear waters and bungalows, its the perfect place to get away and relax by the water.
(Image source: https://storify.com/stevegarfield/review-atlantis-resort-paradise-iland-bahamas)
4) Bahamas: I found out about this place when watching a Mary Kate and Ashley movie, it is known for the Atlantis resort which is just a huge playground, full of so many activities to do.
(Image source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2114818/Chamonix-ski-holidays)
5) Chamonix, France: This French town is known for intense skiing and I plan to go here as my dad was a ski bum in chamonix and told me about all of his adventures, so it has been my dream to explore this place as it’s so important to him.
(image source: http://www.travelandleisure.com/trip-ideas/island-vacations/hawaii-islands-travel-guide)
6) Hawaii: Who wouldn’t want to spend a week here hiking, swimming and shopping all day? There is so much to do in Hawaii and I am dying to go here.
(Image source: http://www.travelandleisure.com/trip-ideas/how-to-travel-to-amalfi-coast)
7) Positano, Amalfi Coast: This gorgeous coastline is known for exploring the beautiful Italian architecture and drinking wine as well as eating pizza.
(source: https://www.hoganlovells.com/fr/locations/tokyo )
8) Tokyo, Japan: Not only do I want to ski in Japan, but I want to eat sushi and explore the bustling city of Tokyo.
9) Hayman Island, Australia: This is the perfect place to relax and swim in the beautiful crystal blue water of the Whitsundays
(source: getty images)
10) Park City, Utah: This is quite an underrated place to travel as not many people know about it, but it is known for its adorable little ski village towns and it is supposed to be an amazing place to ski.